The Wolf Tooth 107 BCD Chainring for SRAM Cranks is compatible with most new SRAM 1x road cranks that use the 107 BCD spider, including the SRAM AXS Power Meter Spider. This chainring uses the patented Wolf Tooth Drop-Stop B Wide/Narrow tooth profile that is optimized for drop bar bikes.
- Fits 107 BCD for SRAM Cranks
- Drop-Stop technology prevents dropped chains. On Wolf Tooth's patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris while reducing friction.
- Cranks that use the 107 BCD spider also use the SRAM 8-bolt interface, which is compatible with Wolf Tooth Direct Mount Chainrings for SRAM 8-Bolt
More power, better traction, less shifting. Wolf Tooth oval chainrings use our proprietary PowerTrac design that has all the benefits of oval, but without the funky, uneven pedal stroke. Ride one once and you'll wonder why you waited so long to try oval.
Think of an oval chainring as two chainrings in one. A major benefit of oval is how the shape of the chainring alters your gearing in two important phases of your pedal stroke by harnessing your body's natural biomechanics. Here's how it works. The area of the chainring with the larger diameter engages with the chain at the optimal point on the downstroke, which is what's known as the Power Zone. If you were to look at a clock, the Power Zone would be between 1-5 and 7-11. Conversely, the Recovery Zone – back to the clock face, between 11-1 and 5-7 – is the weakest part of the pedal stroke, when the oval maximizes your efficiency. A 34T oval chainring behaves like a 36T chainring when you want power, while behaving like a 32T chainring when you're climbing.
We've also engineered our oval chainrings to provide smoother, more efficient pedal rotation. This equates to better traction because of steadier torque on the rear wheel. With a Wolf Tooth oval chainring, you can harness more of your strength in the Power Zone, while having easier pedaling in the Recovery Zone.
- Use Drop-Stop B for all SRAM Eagle, SRAM Road and Transmission (T-Type) Flattop chains, 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd KMC, Connex, Wippermann, Campagnolo.
- Compatible 9, 10, 11, and 12s SRAM Eagle, 12s SRAM Transmission (T-type) Flattop, 12s Campy, 12s KMC
- Not compatible with 12s Shimano HG+ chains
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper (like our GnarWolf) in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Recommend the use of a clutch-style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Weight: 38t/75g | 40t/78g | 42t/86g
- Made in the USA
- Fits 107 BCD spiders.
- Chainline is determined by the crank model. See manufacturer specs for chainline.
|FORCE 1 AXS POWER METER||PM-FRC-1-D1|
|FORCE AXS POWER METER||PM-FRC-D1|
|FORCE 1 CRANKSET||FC-FRC-1-D1|
|RED AXS POWER METER||PM-RED-D1|
|RED 1 AXS POWER METER||PM-RED-1-D1|
|FORCE 1 WIDE CRANKSET||FC-FRC-1W-D1|
|FORCE 43/30 WIDE CRANKSET||FC-FRC-W-D1|
|RIVAL AXS 43/30 WIDE POWER METER||PM-RIV-W-D1|
|RIVAL 1 AXS WIDE POWER METER||PM-RIV-1W-D1|
|RIVAL 43/30 WIDE CRANKSET||FC-RIV-W-D1|
|RIVAL 1 WIDE CRANKSET||FC-RIV-1W-D1|
|RIVAL AXS POWER METER||PM-RIV-D1|
|Black / 107 BCD / 38T / Drop-Stop B||810006806151||OVAL-10738-FT||210000015303|
|Black / 107 BCD / 40T / Drop-Stop B||810006806168||OVAL-10740-FT|
|Black / 107 BCD / 42T / Drop-Stop B||810006806175||OVAL-10742-FT|