Whether it's tearing around a local XCO track or setting your personal best up a local hill, the Twostroke has you covered. A fresh approach to hardtail design, the Twostroke is not only an efficient climber but designed for a controlled ride even on the most technical XC courses. The Fourstroke-inspired design enriches your experience, allowing riders to attack the terrain with full confidence and master every challenge.
- Radical Geometry: A 67° head angle, long front-end and 75° seat angle to attack steep and loose terrain with the perfect weight distribution.
- Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC): Take the edge off the roughest roads to push harder and ride further. The ultimate balance between comfort and performance for a ride that is both forgiving and fast.
- Internal Cable Routing: Fully guided internal cable routing for easy installation and a clean look.
- Integrated Protection: Molded covers on the chainstay, an integrated chain suck plate and helicopter tape on the downtube ensure durability and a sleek design.
- Integrated Fork Stopper: Frame protection for increased stiffness in a straight downtube design.
- Wide Tire Clearance: Fully compatible with the new generation of wide XC tires.
- Dropper Post Ready: A dedicated shim allows the installation of a 27.2 mm dropper post with stealth cable routing.
|Frame||Twostroke 01 Premium Aluminum, Hydroformed, Smoothwelded, Internal Cable Routing, BSA Threaded Bottom Bracket, Post Mount Disc|
|Fork||Rock Shoy Judy TK Remote, 100mm|
|Tires||Vittoria Barzo 2.25|
|Chain||Shimano Deore 12 spd|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore Shadow Plus 12 spd|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Deore 12 spd 10-51T|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore 12 spd|
|Handlebars||BMC MFB03 750mm|
|Stem||Forged 6061 Alloy|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-MT200 / Shimano SM-RT30 Rotors (160/160 S-M, 180/160 L-XL)|
|Seat Post||BMC MSP03 - 31.6mm - 0mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Orange/Grey / Small||07630027861631||30000402||210000012244|
|Black/Orange/Grey / X-Large||07630027861662||30000405||210000012247|